Saturday 29 June 2013

Guest post for Alon Shalev

Fantastic news! I got the chance to write a guest post for award-winning fantasy author Alon Shalev!

Alon is the author of three social justice themed novels, and his first fantasy novel, 'At the Walls of Galbrieth' has just won in the YA category of the 2013 Eric Hoffer Book Awards. The second book in the 'Wycaan Master' series, 'The First Decree' has just been released.

Check out Alon's website and follow him on Twitter @Elfwriter.

My guest post on his blog touches on the African influence found in my own fantasy writing...
Read about 'My Fantastical African Inspiration' here.

PS I'll be posting a new 'three thinks' later this week, despite the complete chaos of wrapping up a wildlife program, emigrating to Germany and looking for a missing cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment